Covid-19 Update: We are open & continue to serve our customers.
Hello, we hope you are keeping safe and well. As we enter our second UK lockdown we have been paying close attention to the ever-changing situation around Covid-19 and wanted to provide you with an update. Our key focus is of course the health and well-being of our colleagues and clients, as well as our capability to continue to support all of our customers.
- With 97% of our stock in UK warehouses, we continue to ship products within 3-5 working days.
- You can continue to order via our website, over the phone – where one of our expert stone consultants will be more than happy to discuss any project requirements or in one of our showrooms, by appointment.
To ensure the safety of our teams we ask that:
- Any professionals or homeowners looking to visit one of our showrooms must book an appointment with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. You can do so by visiting our website here.
- You only visit with one other person from the same household.
- You come prepared – please advise us before your visit of the stone/tiles you may like to browse so that we can help you efficiently.
- You wear a face-covering and maintain 2 meters social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitisation is carried out before and after your visit.
We thank you for your continued support of Artisans of Devizes and look forward to helping you during these difficult times.
With best wishes.
Hamish Smith (Creative & Managing Director).