- Small orders sent via parcel carrier delivered to door (small format, less than 4m²).
- Large orders are delivered on a large curtain sided lorry with a tail lift, curbside only.
- In both cases the drivers cannot assist with moving goods into your property.
Access Issues For Large Pallet Deliveries
- Low hanging trees and bridges
- Narrow roads, gateways, cars on either side of the road
- No turning point for the delivery vehicle
- Unfinished tracks and roads
- Lack of solid and flat surface to unload
- Gravel driveways
- If access issues are not advises a re-delivery charge may be applied.
- The goods must be checked upon receipt
- Once unloaded, the goods become the responsibility of the receiver
- Please notify us within three working days if there are any issues to allow us to recolve as quickly as possible for you.
- Any time between the hours of 08:00-18:00 (ETA's cannot be provided).
Should you have any concerns about your upcoming delivery, please contact us.
The costs of delivery within the UK start from £18.22 for boxes and £4.00 for full tile and 30 x 40cm samples.
If you are looking to place an international order then please do email us: email@example.com
Once you have placed an online order, our team will be in touch to schedule an appointment for delivery. Please check through your order to confirm all is correct including the delivery address and please advise us should you have any vehicle access issues on site e.g. gravel driveway, limited access etc.
Your delivery must be checked upon receipt and you must notify us within three working days if there are any issues so we may resolve this as quickly as possible. Please include photographic evidence. Failure to do this may invalidate any claims of breakages or replacements after this period.
Please note we are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
While returns are something that seldom happen here at Artisans of Devizes, we still care to make sure that the process is a straightforward one should you need to call upon it.
You can return almost any order within eight weeks. We simply ask that you bear in mind the below points:
- There are two fees that we charge to process your return – a 20% restocking fee and one for collection of the products from your choice of address.
- If you have purchased stone or tiles in box quantities, we need them to be returned to us in a complete state.
- You will also need to secure and crate your delivery in the same way that it arrived with you for our collection team. They will arrive between 8am-6pm, and will require the crate to be on the nearest flat surface for the tail-lift to work. Gravel drives, for example , would be an unsuitable pick-up surface. Or, if you prefer, you can drop off your goods at our Melksham warehouse (Hanger 8, Lancaster Road, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6SS) – we simply ask for 24 hours’ notice.
To start your return, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our returns form. Please note, the only pieces that are non-returnable are those that are bespoke or special order as well as End of Line (EOL) and Outlet designs.
To end your contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following...
In writing, by emailing us at email@example.com within 14 working days of receiving your order. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, your phone number and email address.
Returning goods after ending the contract:
If you end your contract with us for any reason after goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must return the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the goods are faulty or mis-described; or
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the goods or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
What we charge for collection:
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
How we will refund you:
We will refund you the price you paid for the goods including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3 to 5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
We are unable to accept cancellation or returns on bespoke products.
This does not affect your statutory rights.